The Banner Lady is a proud Australian owned and managed company located in Melbourne, Australia.
From humble beginnings as a home-based business, The Banner Lady has grown to become known as Australia’s premium provider of the highest quality premium Satin display banners and exhibition banner systems.
Founded by the entrepreneurial and passionate Lyn Gill (Director of Sales), and Richard Gill (CEO), The Banner Lady has now grown well beyond its humble beginnings.
Lyn has long been described by many clients as “The Banner Lady”, and is supported by a passionate and customer service focused team.
With this enviable reputation, The Banner Lady has established itself as the leading provider in the display banner and Exhibition Display market.
The Banner Lady’s passion for the highest quality banner products and highest level of service ensures that once companies experience The Banner Lady banners, they never go back to inferior quality banner products.
The Banner Lady manufactures its entire award winning Premium Range banners in its Head Office and warehouse in Melbourne, giving it exceptional turn around times and the highest level of customer service.
By the way Richard is truely the Banner Bloke.
Our Recent History… and the road to Our Future
2010 was a year of growth for the company as a result of the implementation of numerous strategic initiatives. During the year, we:
- We moved into a new Head Office,
- Opened a Sydney Office,
- Developed a new interactive website and
- continued developing customised product to meet our client’s individual banner and flag requirements.
- Preferred Supplier of Arbonne Skin Care Banners and Displays
2011 was a year of consolidation and vertical integration that saw the company take a huge step forwarded in cementing itself as one of the largest and most trusted suppliers in the industry. During the year, The Banner Lady:
- Doubled both its manufacturing and printing productive capacity
- Achieved on average delivery times of less than 3 business days
- Was awarded the prestigious Monash Business Awards, “Business of The Year – Innovation” for 2011 by an esteemed panel of business leaders.
- Further showed its advancement over other suppliers in the market in being externally certified with the globally recognised ISO9001 Quality Assurance certification.
2012 saw us further expand both our sales reach and our productive capacity. With an ever changing market place and signficant consolidation in the market, The Banner Lady stood out as a supplier of choice amongst its Corporate Customer base. During 2012, the Banner Lady:
- Grew its operations by a further 20% on 2012
- Opened a Brisbane Sales Office to service its extensive QLD client base
- Appointed new staff to its production and sales departments.
- Was appointed the preferred supplier for:
- CPA Australia
- Aurizon (formerly QR National)
- Melbourne Water
- Melbourne Football Club
- Esssendon Football Club
With an ever-expanding national and international client base, strategic alliances in all states and New Zealand, The Banner Lady continues to be the market leading provider of choice for premium quality Satin display banners and exhibition banner systems and outdoor flags.
We are always interested in meeting with people of like minded business acumen and a passion to be the best. If you or someone you know of may be interested in working or partnering with us, we would be delighted to speak with them.
We expanded our printing capability, with purchases of second and third Roland Hi-Fi Express FP-740 Sublimation Inkjet direct-to-fabric Digital Printer
Opened an office in Auckland, so we could service New Zealand. Call th wonderful Nicky Crocker on 09 213 7301.
2015 and beyond… a VERY BIG year.
The Banner Lady relocated, in September, to a purpose-modified manfacturing facility at 2A Gateway Drive, Carrum Downs Victoria 3201
creating a state of the art printing and display manufacturing facility to create our simply beautiful banners and flags!